Why should you be limited by just one panoramic background? Layering is an essential feature to get that perfect environment right. Add confetti, flying birds or control multiple environments without a scene change with the all-new ability to layer up to three background images/videos.
Introducing this and several new features, improvements and bug fixes with this release.
Background Layering - The same scene can now contain several background elements. Just add up to two 'Pano' elements - apart from the original background - to your scene, and create a layered experience.
GIF Support - Now add animations with transparency, dancing cats, ninjas and sarcasm into your experience.
Smoother Transitions - Scene transitions are now super smooth, with a cool fade in and out effect.
Aim to Kill - A new crosshair icon allows you to reorient the scene and focus on the element you are working on.
Progress Bar for Uploads - So you're not lost when uploading those large assets.
New Action: Go to URL - Travel across the World Wide Web when an event is triggered.
Pull the Plug - We've added the ability to enable/disable connections easily, essential for all you advanced users for testing advanced features.
You turn my head right round, right round - Backgrounds and Panos can now be easily rotated.
Always by your side - Raise a support ticket from anywhere without any hassle. Just click the '?' icon on the top-bar.
Here's the complete change-log:
- Background element has been optimized internally and gives a much smoother experience
- On changing scene, background transitions(fade-in/fade-out) have been added
- New Pano component has been added, allowing user to define layers on top of the background
- A new crosshair feature is added to components, allowing user to center the camera onto that component
- The uploader now shows a progress bar while assets are being uploaded
- Added open URL action (same and different windows)
- Connections can now be disabled from the Connections window
- On selecting an element from the viewport, the right drawer opens
- Quicker visual identification from the element list drop-down in right panel
- Added a new support feature on top panel
- On double clicking the yaw/pitch text-box, properties become editable
- Greater range of placing elements from 4 meters to 100 meters
- Better visual representation of element copies
- Added a new GIF component
- Freely rotate your Backgrounds and Panos
- Double clicking on uploader UI no longer selects the whole page
- All text properties visible in the right panel
- Warning if element name clashes
- Element selection issues
- Setting initial scene fixed
- Reset rotation on a scene fixed
- Element properties are no longer copied from last created element
- Miscellaneous UI fixes